Thursday, May 20, 2010

111 Navy Chair?!

RANT:

So today I strolled into Design with in Reach. They are having a launch party tonight for the new 111 Navy Chair, which is supposedly make from 111 recycled plastic bottles. "it is expected to keep 3 million plastic coke bottles out of landfills each year."

So, Coca-Cola is in collaboration with this project.

Walking in the store I see a bar set up, with about 20 glass bottles of Bacardi, and about 50 PLASTIC bottles of Coke.


Guess what Coca-Cola. I have an even better idea from keeping 3 million plastic coke bottles out of landfill.....STOP MAKING PLASTIC BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!


When I mentioned the irony to the lady working there, she just said that coke sent them all those bottles, then got very uncomfortable and walked away.

I drank a coke today, however, it was in a glass bottle!

But after this....I think I am officially boycotting Coca Cola!

No comments:

Post a Comment