Monday, May 17, 2010

More-onic Mondays.

Monday, May 17, 2010. Day One.

My Plastic Salad:

I bought a salad at Trader Joe's today, and realized the ratio of plastic to food....was more plastic then food.


3 Plastic doggie poo bags
1 Coffee lid
1 bag of Banana Chips
1 bag of Cashews
1 Plastic fork
1 plastic wrapper
1 plastic salad box
1 indiviual bag of croutons
1 container of dressing
1 individual bag of parmesan cheese
1 Soy Chorizo wrapper

13 Items of plastic in just an average day.



My goal, my ambition is to eventually use no plastic. I figured the only way I was going to be able to change my ways, is to throw it in my face everyday.

Oh...nice, just found my puppy Willow chewing on plastic bottle. She will have the hardest time giving up plastic, its her favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment